Saturday, February 20, 2021

Contemplating

For the music promotional package, my group is required to make a music video (our major task), a social media page, and a digipak for the album's release (our minor tasks).

However, as outlined in my last blog post, Saving Herald already has several social media accounts- so Dean and I are unsure of what to do. We don't know if we're required to make them another social media account for the sake of our project.

I'm writing this post over the course of the weekend, but next class I plan to ask our teacher about our current circumstances. I would send her a message via inbox over Canvas, but teachers tend to not reply on weekends- and for good reason, because they have lives too. I don't blame them.

Once I'm sure of our next course of action, I'll make a new post discussing what my teacher recommended we do. This will probably be around Tuesday (the next B-day) when I have Aice Media Studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

Saving Herald is a teenage alternative-pop band based in Broward, Florida. They're well known around South Florida and have gained popul...