Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Game Plan

My partner and I talked to our teacher in a Teams meeting together about what course of action we should choose. She recommended that we either see if they'll allow us to "take over" and re-construct one of their established social media pages, or create a new website for them. 

One platform that she suggested we make for them is bandcamp.com. It appears that they don't have a profile on this site, which is fortunate for us; it seems that creating a whole new site altogether would be more complex than making them a Bandcamp profile. 

Dean and I established that this week is going to be our planning stage. Storyboarding, script-writing, talking with Maxx and the band in order to gauge their visions for a website, a digipak/cd, and music video. 

I'm an artist, and Dean is a filmer/cinematographer, so he suggested that I create cover art for the digipak. I'll need to discuss this with Saving Herald of course. I'll need to get a grasp on their vibe, listen to their music, take note of their favorite tracks and the meaning behind such songs. I'm hoping that this will inspire me to create something really cool for them. Whether it's simply an art piece or I end up drawing on top of a photo of the band, or whatever else. I want to make something that they're happy with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

Saving Herald is a teenage alternative-pop band based in Broward, Florida. They're well known around South Florida and have gained popul...