Saturday, April 11, 2020

Week Nine- Project Reflection

It's very rewarding to look back upon the start of this project and read over all my blog posts. I was very apprehensive about beginning my portfolio project, but as I've gone along and seen what I've accomplished and all the knowledge I've built up along the way about film, it helped me feel more comfortable working in this medium. I'm satisfied with my film opening, despite it not being what I originally envisioned because I know I worked to the best of my ability and I had a lot of fun making it.

There were a lot of times during this process that I felt at a loss, especially with quarantine happening. Sometimes life just throws you curve balls and you gotta roll with the punches- and life seems to throw a lot of curve balls. Whenever I took a break, I came to this project among other assignments to research and develop what my film opening was meant to convey. To make sure that my audience can fully appreciate what I was trying to do, and that of course my mise-en-scene looked good. I tried to immerse myself in my blog as much as possible so that when the time to film came I'd be over prepared and familiar with my material.

This project was clearly a challenge, and one that I was happy to take. It was a test of my abilities and it helped me learn more about myself and my habits online, in the world and with different art forms. This course was more than life changing as well as this assignment and I'm excited to take A Level next year and challenge myself all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

Saving Herald is a teenage alternative-pop band based in Broward, Florida. They're well known around South Florida and have gained popul...