Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Week Nine - Editing Progress

The only editing software that I've used before is WeVideo, introduced to me as a free editing site by my teacher. It's not the best software, and sometimes it can freeze and the editing process can be tedious, but it's what I feel most comfortable with. I recorded everything on my phone, so after sending all of my content to my laptop, I got right on that editing grind. Partly because I just wanted to be done with it but also because I was eager to see the finished product. I'd been working on this project for so long, developing it and stressing about it and I want badly to see what I'd created. 

I got all of the videos together and finished the initial editing, but now I have to edit in foley and the credits, etc. It's shorter than I'd hoped, and I'm considering filling in black screen for the credits as opposed to the shots I filmed of the props- I'm a little disappointed by this because I wanted to get a surplus of video content to use, but when it started raining on set I thought what I got already was good enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

Saving Herald is a teenage alternative-pop band based in Broward, Florida. They're well known around South Florida and have gained popul...