Thursday, March 11, 2021

Vinyl Artwork

After sending the reference photos that I collected to Madisyn, she ended up choosing this image as her favorite. It took me at least two hours straight of working so that we can get back on schedule, seeing as we're a little behind, but I finished it. 




What's left now is the logo, which I still have to design, and then Dean and I gotta photoshop it all together. Afterward, we're going to go to Office Depot to print out a laminated sheet of our cover art to put onto some vinyl cases that Dean and I bought at Goodwill. We bought a few in case we mess up and need to redo our Saving Herald vinyl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

Saving Herald is a teenage alternative-pop band based in Broward, Florida. They're well known around South Florida and have gained popul...