Thursday, April 8, 2021

Updates!

Dean and I have been finalizing the music video over the past week, and we finally think it's ready. It looks great! I always expect the best out of Dean because he's such a hard worker and doesn't stop until he feels that his finished work is exceptional. 

The last few days we posted teasers and behind-the-scenes videos, and we're planning on posting our final Twitter post tomorrow when the music video goes public on Youtube. After this, it's all (semi) smooth sailing as we do our Critical Reflection essays. Everything else is taken care of. We'd planned on starting our essays by now, but neither of us has got to it yet. According to my teacher, no one else in our class has finished their first draft yet either. 

My best guess is that quarantine and senioritis have really taken a toll on everyone right now. I know for Dean and me that this is true at least. We can't wait to be over with this year and move on to college- the next big phase of our lives. I wanna get it over with so that I know all my hard work's paid off, this class included. I'm really glad to have taken this course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

Saving Herald is a teenage alternative-pop band based in Broward, Florida. They're well known around South Florida and have gained popul...