Friday, March 13, 2020

Week Five - Finally Grew A Pair

I finally found an opportunity to ask within my group of friends who could be actors in my film opening. That being said, the two people who I wanted to use as the actors never got back to me about it, but another two of my friends volunteered happily. It's up to me to figure out the days and times with them to maneuver around work schedules. When I get the chance I can discuss costume design with them and help them get into character.

Ideally I want the costume design to make up mostly white; I know my friends can be edgy but I don't think it's to the point that they have no light clothes, so I'm remaining hopeful that it'll sort itself out. If they don't have any clothes I could definitely let them borrow some of mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

Saving Herald is a teenage alternative-pop band based in Broward, Florida. They're well known around South Florida and have gained popul...