Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Week Five - More Prop Searching

While searching for props I thought about using candles and ran into these bad boys.



I'm a little concerned about working with fire (but not really). I can use them later in my opening, putting them on plates so that I don't start a wildfire. They can add depth and suspense if I edit just right, and candles can help reinforce the relationship aspect of my film. 

I have a lot of lights but I still thought I'd look into something more portable, like a flashlight. I chose this model because it's the cheapest I could find, but I'll search more until I find what works; the flashlight I have at home is old and the light isn't strong enough to use, and I worry this one is too small.  


Either way, I'm getting these light filters. They'd be useful to me during this project and helpful to me in the future when I'm filming other pieces, or while taking pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

Saving Herald is a teenage alternative-pop band based in Broward, Florida. They're well known around South Florida and have gained popul...