Saturday, March 14, 2020

Week Five - Trying To Stay Productive

I went out of town a couple days ago to attend a funeral and wedding over the weekend and get home by Monday. I haven't forgotten about all my homework, so I brought my laptop and materials with me in case I need to work on anything during the night. I'll be spending most of this trip with family, but hopefully I can find the time to continue planning for this project.

I should have printed out storyboard sheets and brought them with me. My mom, sisters and I rented a house with my uncle and there's useful stuff lying around, but unfortunately not a printer. Hindsight would've been useful there.

The media is really anxious about the Corona virus right now and it's driving me a little crazy hearing about it. My mom has been paranoid and telling the rest of my family and I conspiracy theories about it and the government. It freaks me out a little bit that people have begun to mention quarantine, because that would get in the way of my project. Humans are just unpredictable and it's made me wonder if I should figure out a back up plan for my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

Saving Herald is a teenage alternative-pop band based in Broward, Florida. They're well known around South Florida and have gained popul...