Friday, February 19, 2021

I'm back, baby!

Hey there! It's me again. A lot has changed since I last posted on this blog. We're nearly a year into the pandemic, and senior year is almost over. Finally, it's time for our end-of-the-year Aice Media project. 

My partner, Dean (who's also my significant other), and I decided we're going to go the music promotional route. I wanted to do the short film package, however, my partner has a friend who's in a band called Saving Herald. This is convenient for both of us and hopefully, that means it will be less stressful- but I'm not counting on it. 

Dean talked to his friend who's in the band and he confirmed that he'd be down to be a part of our production. I'm sure he's happy to be included. Free promos and all these band members have to do is sit there and look pretty while we film them. Sounds like a good deal if there ever was one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

Saving Herald is a teenage alternative-pop band based in Broward, Florida. They're well known around South Florida and have gained popul...