Friday, April 16, 2021

The End of An Era

Well. It's been great. I really enjoyed working on this project. Last year, working on my own, I struggled a lot. But working with Dean was a tremendous help. He's so highly motivated, talented, and hard-working. We were able to aid each other in several aspects of our project, which eliminated a lot of stress caused by our workloads, on top of the frustrations caused by the band itself. I can say proudly that what we accomplished for this music video is a great feat. And I'm sad to say that this is probably my last posting like this on this blog. It's my senior year. I'll be moving up to Orlando, attending college, and truly become an adult. It's the end of an era, in every sense. It's been nice. I'd like to think that I'll look back on these postings someday fondly, perhaps even happy with the improvement between this year's project and last year's. But I probably won't. Lol. Thanks for reading. Here is my collective project.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

Saving Herald is a teenage alternative-pop band based in Broward, Florida. They're well known around South Florida and have gained popul...