Saturday, February 29, 2020

Week Three - Actors

My friends that could act as characters in my film opening are all busy people; half of them are in college and I feel a little guilty asking them to take a day or two out of their life to help me with my project. They have work and other home obligations among other things, or being in college gives us such a dramatic distance apart that I doubt they'd be able to come down here.

However, they're the only people I've got unless I want to change around my whole plot and cut it down to one character. Even then, I'd need somebody else to either film or be an actor while I direct them, but either way I need the help of other people. I'm just concerned with their ability to help, and what I'll do if it doesn't work out and I'm left stranded.

If my friends can act in my production I'd be very glad because they are all so different, and in terms of representation and creating something unique they'd be a big help to me. They're between the ages 16-18, which is around the age of my target audience. I feel that this can be helpful in creating viewer empathy with my younger viewers around that age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

Saving Herald is a teenage alternative-pop band based in Broward, Florida. They're well known around South Florida and have gained popul...