Thursday, March 5, 2020

Week Four - Progress

I've mentioned in my previous blog postings the songs that I considered using in my film opening. One of the songs I was seriously considering was Freaks by Surf Curse.

On the 27th of last month I went to their bandcamp and messaged them asking for permission to use this song in particular for this project, but they haven't gotten back to me yet unfortunately. I'll post updates on my blog when they do answer, but for now I'm waiting (anxiously) patiently for them to email me back. Hopefully they do, because the vibe of that song would be perfect for this project and the content I'm incorporating in it; I love Freaks and will inevitably be tired of it by the time I've finished editing my film opening.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

Saving Herald is a teenage alternative-pop band based in Broward, Florida. They're well known around South Florida and have gained popul...