Thursday, April 1, 2021

As We Near the End of This Project

Dean and I have been finalizing the video we progress towards our due date for this project. It seems to be that, after speaking with classmates in Teams group meetings, Dean and I are far ahead of the other groups in our class. From who I've spoken with, only a couple individuals working alone have begun filming besides us. It's relieving to know that Dean and I are properly on task. 

Due to the lack of progress from other groups, my teacher changed the due date of our project to the 18th, six days later than what it previously was. This extended due date gives Dean and me extra time to perfect our music video, and copious amounts of time to post to our Twitter and do good things with our project. Thankfully this also gives us time to write our Critical Reflection essay. We plan on finishing the essay early so that Stoklosa can proofread it for us and give us advice on how to better it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

Saving Herald is a teenage alternative-pop band based in Broward, Florida. They're well known around South Florida and have gained popul...