Sunday, March 8, 2020

Week Four - And I Mean Really, Really Slow Progress

I've procrastinated finding a couple actors to use as the couple in my film opening, but part of that is I'm nervous; the couple that I had in mind are unavailable from what I know because one of them is at FSU, and it'd be a pain to make her drive down here from Tally every time I needed some footage. While in our Group Meeting I mentioned this, and one of my classmates suggested I ask them about it anyways and see if they were going to be together over Spring Break- then I'd be able to film with them both. I like this idea, but I hate the thought of bothering them during the only time they get to spend together. 

My other issue with using this couple is that my friend who isn't at FSU is currently working on the same portfolio project as me, and I'm afraid that this would inconvenience her during the times she needs to be filming. All my worries aside, I've yet to ask them and I really should get on that soon; that way if I need to find other actors I'll have time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

Saving Herald is a teenage alternative-pop band based in Broward, Florida. They're well known around South Florida and have gained popul...