Saturday, March 28, 2020

Week Seven - Another Life Update

I discussed my set ideas with my parents, who both vehemently told me that nobody's allowed at my house. I get it I guess, since my grandfather lives with us and they're worried that anybody in my house would get sick and spread it to him, but wow this situation sucks. I knew that finishing this project would be difficult now that we're all stuck at home, but not this difficult. 

My mom suggested a grassy area near my community pool to film at instead. She claims that it has trees and would most closely resemble what I had in mind with the forests at Markham, but I still feel like it's not going to vibe right with my project. I'm concerned about the weather and overall if filming this is gonna work out the way I'd hoped/envisioned.

In the end, all I want is for my film opening to be cohesive and for the idea to get across, but there's a lot of setbacks piling up one after the other that are discouraging me from continuing to pursue this plot. It may be too late in the year now to change this plot anyway, but I don't know what other options I have. Working with other people has proven to be the worst choice I've made during this project so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

Saving Herald is a teenage alternative-pop band based in Broward, Florida. They're well known around South Florida and have gained popul...