Friday, February 26, 2021

Roadblocks?

Dean's been trying to contact Saving Herald, unsuccessfully. He's been messaging them through their Instagram page, which's run by Mackenzi. Our plan, for now, is to contact one of the band members, specifically Maxx, asking if the band is still interested in working with us.

I don't want to jump to conclusions- but in the case that they're not interested or available to work with us anymore, Dean and I are going to come up with back-up plans for project ideas. We're contemplating doing a film promo or short film promo package if we can't do the music promo package for this project. I'll be including brainstorming ideas that we came up with in my next blog posting, but hopefully, we won't be resorted to changing our project entirely. 

Update: Maxx confirmed that we can call the group Wednesday. I still want to brainstorm ideas in the case that we must change the premise of our project. I'll have my next blog post entail any ideas that Dean and I come up with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection Essay

Saving Herald is a teenage alternative-pop band based in Broward, Florida. They're well known around South Florida and have gained popul...